Trang này sử dụng cookies. Nếu tiếp tục, bạn đang đồng ý việc sử dụng cookies của chúng tôi. Tìm hiểu thêm về chính sách riêng tư của chúng tôi.
Main content | back to top
Shell Helix HX7 C
Extra responsiveness and protection at low temperatures
- Formulated with special low-friction base oils
Thickens less than conventional oils to make engine starting easier at low temperatures.
- Active Cleansing Technology
Up to twice as effective at removing sludge than mineral oil.
- Long-term oxidation stability
Up to 19% more protection than other fully synthetic leading products tested.
Protects by staying thinner for longer
Very low temperatures cause motor oils to thicken, which can prevent engines from starting. Cleaner engines can operate more efficiently. Efficient engines are likely to be more responsive and last longer.
Shell Helix HX7 C motor oil has been formulated with special base oils that thicken less than conventional oils for easier cold starting. It uses special active cleansing agents to help engines to operate efficiently. In independent studies, drivers said that their cars were more responsive after a Shell Helix HX7 C oil change.
The oil in a clean engine can flow more quickly to where it is needed and has improved access to surfaces, so that the engine is better protected.
Shell Helix HX7 C is specifically formulated for fuel-injection gasoline engines fitted with catalytic converters and blow-by-gas recirculation. It is also suitable for turbocharged and intercooled direct-injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by-gas recirculation and without particulate filters.
The oil meets vehicle manufacturers’ specifications and severe-service applications, and has formulations for different fuels, engines and environmental conditions.
Shell Helix tests
To clean and protect an engine, the oil must continue to perform until it is removed when the car is serviced. With some manufacturers recommending longer service intervals, an oil’s ability to stay fit is even more important. Throughout the oil’s life, it has to disperse more and more dirt – keeping it locked away and preventing it from being redeposited in the engine.
Our scientists perform a variety of tests that measure the ability of Shell Helix oils to resist breakdown and disperse dirt. We also test our competitors’ oils, so that we can benchmark our lubricants and demonstrate the benefits of using Shell Helix oils.
Why you should use Shell Helix HX7 C:
- Thickens less than conventional oils to make engine starting easier at low temperatures.
- Up to twice as effective at removing sludge from dirty engines as a mineral oil.
- Up to 19% more protection than other synthetic-technology leading brands tested.
- Greater fuel efficiency and easier cold starting.
- Maintains viscosity and stays in grade throughout the oil-change interval.
- Reduces oil volatility and therefore oil consumption and the need for top-up.
- Smoother, quieter drive.
Specifications and approvals
Because lubricants vary in quality, universal criteria are used to describe oil performance and usage. Shell Helix motor oils not only meet these increasingly demanding international specifications but usually surpass them. Shell Helix HX7 C exceeds these specifications:
- API SN/CF; ACEA A3/B3/B4; JASO SG+; MB approval 229.3; VW 502 00/505 00; GM LL-B-025; Renault RN0700, RN0710; Meets the requirements of Fiat 9.55535-N2 and 9.55535-M2
Compared with a normal mineral oil (API SG/CD)