Trang này sử dụng cookies. Nếu tiếp tục, bạn đang đồng ý việc sử dụng cookies của chúng tôi. Tìm hiểu thêm về chính sách riêng tư của chúng tôi.
Main content | back to top
Shell Helix Ultra E
Fully synthetic motor oil for improved engine efficiency
- Ultimate Active Cleansing Technology
Up to five times more effective at removing sludge than mineral oil.
- Formulated with special base oils
Reduces friction to lessen fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- Long-term oxidation stability
Up to 30% more protection than other fully synthetic leading products tested.
Reduces friction for improved engine efficiency
Cleaner engines can operate more efficiently. Efficient engines are likely to deliver more power and have lower fuel consumption.
Soot and sludge can build up in diesel engines, which reduces engine performance and prevents the oil from protecting the engine components. In tests at an independent laboratory, Shell Helix Diesel HX3 K oil removed the sludge from a diesel engine. The engine was run with a mineral motor oil for a typical oil-change interval (125 hours), and sludge built up. The oil was then replaced with Shell Helix Diesel HX3 K, and the engine was run again for a similar period.
An immediate clean-up effect was seen with Shell Helix Diesel HX3 K, and, although it contained soot from the previous oil, the Shell Helix Diesel HX3 K was able to reduce the rate of soot deposit build-up by up to five times compared with the original oil.
The outstanding cleansing power and shear and oxidation stability of Shell Helix Ultra E mean that it goes on delivering its benefits throughout the oil-change interval.
Shell Helix tests
To clean and protect an engine, the oil must continue to perform until it is removed when the car is serviced. With some manufacturers recommending longer service intervals, an oil’s ability to stay fit is even more important. Throughout the oil’s life, it has to disperse more and more dirt – keeping it locked away and preventing it from being redeposited in the engine.
Our scientists perform a variety of tests that measure the ability of Shell Helix oils to resist breakdown and disperse dirt. We also test our competitors’ oils, so that we can benchmark our lubricants and demonstrate the benefits of using Shell Helix oils.
Why you should use Shell Helix Ultra E:
- Reduces friction to improve fuel consumption and lessen exhaust emissions.
- Up to five times more effective at removing sludge from dirty engines than a mineral oil.
- Up to 30% more protection than other fully synthetic leading products tested.
- Up to 2.2% greater fuel efficiency compared with a 15W-40 mineral oil and easier cold starting.
- Maintains viscosity and stays in grade throughout the oil-change interval.
- Reduces oil volatility and therefore oil consumption and the need for top-up.
- Smoother, quieter drive.
Recommended by Scuderia Ferrari
Shell Helix Oil is the only motor oil Scuderia Ferrari recommends. That’s why Shell Helix is inside not just every Ferrari Gran Turismo car that leaves Maranello, but also every Ferrari Formula One car at every race.
Specifications and approvals
Because lubricants vary in quality, universal criteria are used to describe oil performance and usage. Shell Helix motor oils not only meet these increasingly demanding international specifications but usually surpass them. Shell Helix Ultra E exceeds these specifications:
- 5W-30 Viscosity grade. ACEA A3/B3/B4; BMW LL-01; MB approval 229.5; VW 502 00/505 00; Meets the engine test requirements of API SN/CF
Compared with a normal mineral oil (API SG/CD)