Trang này sử dụng cookies. Nếu tiếp tục, bạn đang đồng ý việc sử dụng cookies của chúng tôi. Tìm hiểu thêm về chính sách riêng tư của chúng tôi.
Main content | back to top
Providing protection across the driveline
To help your vehicle run smoothly, it’s important that your lubricants and greases protect all the driveline components against wear, acids and deposits. That’s why Shell has designed an innovative lubrication solution for the entire driveline: Shell Rimula heavy-duty diesel engine oils; Shell Spirax transmission, axle and gear oils; and Shell Gadus greases.
How using the right lubricants across the driveline can add value
Using high quality lubricants appropriately can help lower fuel and maintenance costs, extend vehicle life and increase vehicle availability.
6 points detailing how using the right lubricants across the driveline can add value
- FUEL ECONOMY with premium Shell Rimula R6 LME delivering up to 2.0% fuel savings (compared to a typical 10W-40 oil)*
- FUEL ECONOMY with premium Shell Spirax S6 GXME and AXME, gear and axle oils, which have special frictional properties and high fluidity that reduce power loss, lower the operating temperature and offer higher mechanical efficiency. These properties can help to cut fuel costs for your business. *
- REDUCED LUBRICANT CONSUMPTION through extended service life with products such as Shell Gadus greases and Shell Rimula R4 heavy-duty engine oil that can last over 30% longer (than competitors’ products meeting API CH-4 or lower specifications as demonstrated in laboratory oxidation test).
- BUSINESS EFFICIENCY for around 50% savings in administration time when moving to a single lubricants supplier from several.
- EXTENDED OIL-DRAIN INTERVAL with synthetic Shell Rimula oils such as Shell Rimula R6 LM, that delivers oil drain intervals of up to 120,000KM (depends on engine type, service type and operating conditions. Consult OEM recommendations for oil drain intervals).
- ENHANCED PROTECTION with Shell Rimula engine oils such as Shell Rimula R3 X that can deliver up to 35% less engine wear (in on-road heavy-duty testing vs API CG-4 oils)
“Shell Lubricants” refers to the various Shell companies engaged in the lubricants business.
*Actual fuel savings may vary, depending on the application, the current oil used, the maintenance procedures and the condition of the vehicle.
Use Shell LubeMatch to find the right oil to help clean and protect your engine.
The right oil for the right component
Shell’s world-class technology across the driveline provides protection wherever your vehicle needs it – from the pistons through to the wheel bearings.
Shell Rimula diesel engine oils
Shell Rimula diesel engine oils, have adaptive molecules that are designed to protect the engine by reacting under heat and pressure to form a protective film that helps to reduce wear.
The adaptive molecules also remove and block deposit-forming particles to help keep engines clean and protected. Shell Rimula oils also contain powerful antioxidant agents that adapt chemically to neutralise acids before they can damage your oil and your engine.
Shell Spirax transmission, axle and gear oils
Many gearboxes and axles are made from different materials and operate under diverse conditions. Shell Spirax oils have been specifically designed to protect and meet the challenges of each set of components for efficient performance.
To help extend oil drain intervals, Shell Spirax oils are designed to have outstanding oxidation and shear stabilities. And they meet the requirements of many industry-leading equipment manufacturers.
Shell Gadus greases
There are Shell Gadus greases specifically designed to protect heavy duty truck wheel bearings and fifth wheels from shock loading. Shell Gadus greases have passed tough industry tests and are listed and approved by many leading equipment manufacturers.
To help extend oil drain intervals, Shell Gadus greases are designed to work harder for longer, with excellent mechanical stability that helps them stay where they are needed.
It’s important to choose the right oil for your vehicle. Check your manufacturer’s recommendation or use the Shell LubeMatch tool.